Thursday 3 March 2011

Posts work in progress

Hopefully at the weekend I'll have something more substantial to post other than brief snippets.

So, watch out for soon:

Another Tau update, including photos
An overview of the 40K RPG line
An look at the Eclipse Phase RPG and recent suplements
I'll try and slot a book review in soon as well, although it means actually reading a novel, rather than a sourcebook.

I have Rites of Battle for Deathwatch, but I can't get into it until I've finished the Eclipse Phase sourcebook I'm reading. However I have had a quick look at the advanced character options, and they look awesome. Its not easy to do, but Dreadnought player characters are available! More as soon as I've read it.

I've recently got round to finishing Portal, given that Portal 2 is on the horizon. For a simple puzzle game, it is quite awesome. In some ways I wish I'd played it when it was released so the twists are actually surprises. The cake is a lie is so ingrained in geek culture these days that its just as well known as who Luke Skywalker's father is. But still, game play was fun, and the puzzles were challenging but never felt impossible. Add to that the crazy computer, and I eagerly await the sequal.

No comments:

Post a Comment