Friday 22 June 2012

15pt Army Challenge - Another Army Down

Hot on the heals of my completed Harbringer, I've finally put the finishing touches on the Skorne, graduating them to a finished 15pt force.
I'll be honest and say there are elements on the models I'm still not happy with. I have real problems painting flesh tones, and the Skorne flesh colours have given me twice the issues. Hopefully I'll master it and go back to improve them, but for now they are table-top quality. Also, I'm wanting to do some free hand on the banners, but have yet to decide what.
Of course, they all aren't based yet either, that's another job to do.

However, I'm going to call the complete and move on.

Next up to complete really has to be the Menoth, building on my recent success with the Harbringer. To complete that army, I'm looking at painting a minimum unit of Zealots, Unit Attachment, a Crusader and Repenter. This should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. The group I play with are still on 15pt armies, we are moving very slowly! That, and making 4 25pt armies would hurt my bank account more. I have lots more of each faction, I just need to work them into usable forces.

    ReplyDelete