Tuesday 22 January 2013

On The Painting Table

I've not talked about my painting for a while, mainly because I hit a bit of a wall after making a big noise.
I started November with a selection of models and a challenge to myself to get as many painted as I could. Turns out November was the worst month to pick, for a variety of reasons. Needless to say, I failed dismally. Even worse, the only model I did finish was a present and I didn't even take a photo of it!
Between then an now, I have managed to get some done though, and given the shear volume of lead I got for Christmas I need to get moving with the painting. Here is a rundown of my efforts!

Tyrant Xerxis
Tyrant Xerxis
Khorne Beserker
Khorne Beserker
Warmonger War Chief
Warmonger War Chief
Lylth
Lylth
Skorne Agoniser
Agoniser
Sauron
Sauron
Machine Wraith
Machine Wraith
Gorman DeWulff
Gorman DeWulff
As you will notice, I’m slipping on my basing again. I’ve yet to develop what I want to use on the Legion models (I want a snowy base, but am not yet confident to do it), the Skorne one was a test, and the random models are for fun only.
I’ve also now got a much clearer painting station thanks to the Christmas Present of a paint rack. I’m currently working through a few of the models that are currently part painted, so hopefully have another update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment