Thursday 28 February 2013

On The Painting Table–February

It has been a quiet month for me, with not much finished, but odds and ends have had paint applied.

I found in a box my part painted Khemri Blood Bowl team, and have been doing a bit more towards finishing them off. I had the Skeletons and Mummies painted previously, so I just need to base them. My Blitz-Ras and Throw-Ras required painting, so they are about 75% complete now.

My Satyxis Raiders continue to taunt me, however I have at least made progress on the Raider Captain.

However, my main achievement this month has been the completion of the Deathjack!

IMG_0616

I stalled out a bit on him, but it seems catching a cold really helped me finish him. After one very odd cold induced dream, I had the inspiration to finish him off. I’m still considering some free hand runes on the main carapace, but for now I’m calling him done.

Of course, he would not be complete without his kittens!

IMG_0617

Socks does blend in a bit to the base, so may find itself a ball to play with in order to make it more obvious. The other 2 (yet to be named) have come out well, and add some interest to the base.

Of course, he’ll accept any hugs on offer. Come here Warcaster, my Deathjack just wants to hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment